Julie Nesbitt has lined up a couple of selections for home purchasers looking at a home in Fairfax County.
The subject property is a 2,600 sqft. townhouse with 2 full baths and 2 half baths.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- Homes in this area were built around 2004.
- 8477 Hallie Rose St is listed for $549,999.
- The subject property has been listed 2 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 11
- The median age of homes in Skyview Park is 18 years of age.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here's what the listing agent is saying:
Nesbitt Realty is your real estate resource in Northern Virginia.
LOCATION IS GREAT FOR DC, FAIRFAX, ALEXANDRIA AND PRINCE WILLIAM COMMUTERS.
- BEAUTIFUL TOWNHOME IN FT. BELVOIR AREA . 1 MILE NORTH OF FT BELVOIR. (FAIRFAX COUNTY). MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE. GARAGE LARGE REC ROOM WITH EXTRA LARGE KITCHEN ... [Read more]
Also Recommended By Julie Nesbitt
5 beds, 2 full,1 part baths
Home size: 1,227 sq.ft.
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2064036
Subdivision: None Available
Added: 04/22/22, Last Updated: 05/06/2022
3 beds, 2 full,1 part baths
Home size: 2,640 sq.ft.
Property Type: Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX2062742
Subdivision: Skyview Park
Added: 04/17/22, Last Updated: 04/28/2022
See more in Focus
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.