- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what places have sold for in Mt Zephyr? Here's what has Recently sold at Mt Zephyr.
- Homes around 4405 Jackson Pl were built around 1969. Does the age of the detached home matter to you?
- How many baths do you need? 4405 Jackson Pl has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 4405 Jackson Pl has 1 half baths.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Mt Zephyr is electric.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Nesbitt Realty. 4405 Jackson Pl is a compelling 3-bedroom dwelling in 22309 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this article is to help you resolve your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only focusing on 22309. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.