Julie can help you find an entry-level property in AlexandriaHere’s some s about real estate in 22309 in Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 8620 Woodlawn Ct to help measure market value. Of course, Julie Nesbitt is a knowledgeable real estate professional who fully comprehends entry-level property in Alexandria real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Fairfax County Details
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 87 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,441 sqft. But, 8620 Woodlawn Ct has 1,234 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $405 . But, 8620 Woodlawn Ct is $405 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Conversely, 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 1171 Chain Bridge Rd is asking $24,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 8620 Woodlawn Ct is 61 years old.
Beautiful potential in this meticulously maintained home. Premium 1/2 acre private level lot with in-ground pool, fully fenced in. Detached oversized 1-car garage or workshop, attached carport with extended driveway. Limited traffic on the ... [Read more]$499,900 :: 3 bed :: 2 bath :: 0 half-bath :: 1,234 sqft :: Alexandria 22309 VA
Suggestions for home shoppers thinking of an entry-level property in Alexandria
How Much Home Can You Get In 22309 For Around $499,900?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|