Do you have a detached home that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Mount Vernon Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 4303 Granada St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 4303 Granada St.
- 4303 Granada St is currently listed for $658,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Since the day you listed, what properties have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Mount Vernon Manor
See more in Recently Sold At Mount Vernon Manor
Here are some reasons properties similar to 4303 Granada St in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor -- Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression -- Let's face it: several detached homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price -- The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
These are problems we've seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you mulling over the idea of selling your home in Mount Vernon Manor? If so, it's wise to really consider what homes not far from your home have recently sold for. Sold homes can give a real estate seller an idea what the seller's own dwelling will fetch. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you're shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer's Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don't hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300
[Learn more about how we help buyers in Northern VA