Nesbitt can help you find a super luxury property in 22309It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re mulling over the idea of buying a new dwelling such as 4326 Agnew Ave. Yes, Nesbitt Realty is a great Realtor who understands super luxury property in 22309 real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The 22309 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22309 area is 47 days.
- The average living area in the 22309 area is 1,710 sqft. However, 4326 Agnew Ave has 3,328 sqft of living area.
- The 22309 Area has an average price per square foot of $308 . Above all, 4326 Agnew Ave is $346 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22309 area?
- 8426 Richmond Hwy #97 is the least expensive home in the 22309 area. 8426 Richmond Hwy #97 is listed for $155,000. But, Pantano Pl is the highest-priced home in the 22309 area. Pantano Pl is asking $3,800,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22309 area is 44 years. 4326 Agnew Ave is 4 years old.
Welcome to this immaculate 2017 captivating and Luxurious Dream Home in a great area with a huge fully fenced lot. The front porch offers comfort and privacy in its contemporary design. Enter into your oasis filled with shimmering hardwood ... [Read more]
Other Selections for shoppers seeking a super luxury property in 22309
- $1,150,000: 12000 Rose Hall Dr, Clifton, VA 20124 | Clifton Chase | Comparables |
- $1,100,000: 5529 15th St N, Arlington, VA 22205 | Westover | Comparables |
- $1,150,000: 8025 Wolftrap Rd, Dunn Loring, VA 22027 | Arden Oaks | Comparables |
- $1,199,000: 8140 Halleck Pl, Springfield, VA 22151 | Ravensworth | Comparables |
- $1,125,000: 10094 Farrcroft Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Farrcroft | Comparables |
- $1,199,000: 4512 Burke Station Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Braddock Road | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In 22309 For Around $1,150,000?
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||1 Active|