Nesbitt can help you find a large property in Fairfax CountyIf you're thinking about a large property in Fairfax County, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
How Much Does A 1,680 Sqft} Place Such As 3713 Maryland St Cost In Alexandria?3713 Maryland St, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is on the market for $700,000. Thus, you may want to mull over this detached home (depending upon your budget). Still, the average living area of homes in Alexandria is 1,579 sqft. Nesbitt Realty is available, if you would like to check out a large property in Fairfax County comparable to any of the homes below. 3713 Maryland St is a large property in Fairfax County. $700,000 ↔ 4 BR ↔ 3 BA ↔ 0 HB ↔ 1,680 SQFT ↔ 3713 Maryland St Alexandria 22309 VA ↔ Woodleigh Woods ↔
It is unique and rare to find a beautiful 2 car garage home with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with 2 large family rooms and 2 gas fireplaces. This home has a very large deck and a children's play fort with slide. The kitchen was recently ... [Read more]
Considering a large property in Fairfax County? Compare these suggestions.
- $699,000: 5811 Clermont Dr, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Kerrybrooke | Comparables |
- $680,000: 5208 11th St S, Arlington, VA 22204 | Columbia Forest | Comparables |
- $724,900: 8524 Midas Ct, Annandale, VA 22003 | Canterbury Woods | Comparables |
- $675,000: 9312 Winbourne Rd, Burke, VA 22015 | Lake Braddock | Comparables |
- $674,000: 5235 Navaho Dr, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Lincolnia Park | Comparables |
- $684,900: 113 N Gladden, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Dalecrest | Comparables |
- $675,000: 5144 Bradfield Dr, Annandale, VA 22003 | Bradfield | Comparables |
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In Alexandria?
|Traditional, Colonial||2 Active|
|Cape Cod||1 Active|
|Colonial, Traditional||1 Active|
|Traditional, Unit/Flat||1 Active|
|Transitional, Contemporary||1 Active|
|Colonial, Loft||1 Active|