- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what detached homes have sold for in Talbott? Here's what has Recently sold at Talbott.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you want the most expensive place of residence in the community, like 8730 Talbott Farm Dr or do you prefer the least expensive property like 8730 Talbott Farm Dr.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: Stuart Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt is a solid real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22309. There's a lot I like about this detached home in 22309 in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you? Let's slow down to figure out your requirements so that you can realistically work out whether buying a $623,000 4-bedroom 3-baths colonial home in Fairfax County is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. Have you thought about: