- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is zoned.
- Homes around 8230 Central Ave were built around 2006. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
- The highest priced place of residence in the neighborhood is listed for $689,900. Do you know if 8230 Central Ave is a good value?
- How many baths do you need? 8230 Central Ave has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 8230 Central Ave has 1 half baths.
- Do you need a garage? all of the detached homes in this enclave have a garage.
I'd like to talk about a top agent I know named kpcarlson. There's a lot to like about this place in Fairfax County . But is it the right home for you? Let's pause to work out your preferences so that you can realistically think through whether purchasing a 5-bedroom Colonial, Traditional-style detached home in 22309 is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you're only interested in 22309. There are a lot of things to consider. For example: