Julie Nesbitt is a full-time Realtor specializing in 22309 in Alexandria.
9216 Forest Haven Dr is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular property in 22309 or Mount Vernon Park. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let's slow down to conclude your needs so that you can realistically learn if
buying a mid 20th-century residence in Alexandria is for you. What's important to you?
How many bathrooms do you need? 9216 Forest Haven Dr has 2. What about half-baths? 9216 Forest Haven Dr has 0.
- Do you want the most expensive place in the enclave, like 301 W Glendale Ave or do you prefer the least expensive detached home like 9216 Forest Haven Dr.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what detached homes have sold for in Mount Vernon Park? Here's what has Recently sold at Mount Vernon Park.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Mount Vernon Park is 1,745.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Mount Vernon Park is natural gas.
- Homes around 9216 Forest Haven Dr were built around 1939. Does the age of the detached home matter to you?
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Alexandria
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||4 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||3 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||2 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||1 Active|
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
What Subdivisions In Alexandria Have Similarly Priced Homes?
|Groveton Heights||2 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Old Town Alexandria||1 Active|
|Memorial Heights||1 Active|
|Hume Springs||1 Active|
|Temple View||1 Active|
|Mount Vernon Hills||1 Active|
|Huntington Station||1 Active|
|Townes At Cameron Parke||1 Active|
|Mount Vernon Park||1 Active|
Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you. Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.