- The highest priced detached home in the neighborhood is listed for $699,000. Do you know if 8502 Cherry Valley Ln is a good value?
- Do you want the most expensive residence in the neighborhood, like 8502 Cherry Valley Ln or do you prefer the least expensive residence like 8502 Cherry Valley Ln.
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like colonial detached homes, you'll love the place around 8502 Cherry Valley Ln.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this neighborhood's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Riverside Estates is 1,658.
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In Alexandria?
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||3 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||3 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||8 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||5 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||2 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22309 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Mary Lea Park||1 Active|
|Riverside Estates||1 Active|
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Alexandria
$689,900 : 11514 Waterhaven Ct, Reston 20190
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,178 sqft
Year built: 1997
Days on Market: 4
$675,000 : 7402 Beverly Manor Dr, Annandale 22003
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,812 sqft
Year built: 1972
Days on Market: 8