I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents. Julie Nesbitt's dream is to be the best real estate professional possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 9205 Forest Haven Dr is a delightful property, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's pause to think through your priorities so that you can realistically find out whether
purchasing a mid-market place of residence in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? Can you afford $1,000,000? Or is your budget closer to $950,000? If you can afford $1,050,000, should you pay $1,050,000?
- Do you want a basement? all of the detached homes in this neighborhood have a basement.
- Do public schools matter to you? 9205 Forest Haven Dr is served by Washington Mill Elementary School and .
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like colonial detached homes, you'll love the section around 9205 Forest Haven Dr.
- How important is it that you stay in 22309? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate expectations.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.There is no charge and no obligation to consult with a real estate agent.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
How many bedrooms are available in similarly price properties in Alexandria
in Fairfax County?”]
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. Nesbitt Realty's goal goal is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.