Do you have a place in 22309 in Fairfax County that won't sell?
Did you know that in Eastgate At Mount Vernon:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 8808 Gateshead Rd.
- the least expensive dwelling on the market is 8808 Gateshead Rd.
- 8808 Gateshead Rd is currently listed for $595,000.
A home that's seen very little activity when asking for months can cause worry. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is the price right?
- What's the average days on market in your enclave?
Recently Sold At Eastgate At Mount Vernon
8803 Gateshead Rd $599,000 SOLD!
8816 Gateshead Rd $615,000 SOLD!
See more in Recently Sold At Eastgate At Mount Vernon
Here are various reasons homes in 22309 in Fairfax County will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you pondering selling your abode in Eastgate At Mount Vernon? If so, it's sensible to find out about what residences have sold for in the local area. Those detached homes can give a seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom 2-baths residence. Email Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?