Are you a unit seller with a place similar to 501 Slaters Ln #710 in the City of Alexandria that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Marina Towers:
- the average number of days on the market is 8.
- the most expensive home on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #710.
- the least expensive property on the market is 501 Slaters Ln #710.
- 501 Slaters Ln #710 is currently listed for $494,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Marina Towers
Here are several reasons units in 22314 in Alexandria will sometimes have no traffic:
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — The majority of units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your home in Marina Towers? If so, it's advisable to find out about what units have sold at Marina Towers in Northern Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $494,900 2-bedroom unit's value. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about Stuart Nesbitt's plan to market your unit. Stuart Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit's market value.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.