I'd like to talk about a solid agent. 1817 Olney Rd is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular detached home in 22043 in Fairfax County. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My goal in this post is to help you organize your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Falls Church. Some of your considerations include:
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Olney Park is .
- Do you want the most expensive property in the neighborhood, like 1817 Olney Rd or do you prefer the least expensive detached home like 1817 Olney Rd.
- The highest priced dwelling in the neighborhood is listed for $675,000. Do you know if 1817 Olney Rd is a good value?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Olney Park is 1,530.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals. in 22043?”]
What Subdivisions In 22043 Have Similarly Priced Homes?
priced between $650,000 to $700,000
|Olney Park||1 Active|
|Pimmit Hills||1 Active|
$675,000 : 1708 Olney Rd, Falls Church 22043
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,376 sqft
Year built: 1950
Days on Market: 2
$649,900 : 4460 Black Ironwood Dr, Fairfax 22030
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,539 sqft
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 3
$683,000 : 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1603, McLean 22102
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 895 sqft
Year built: 2020
Days on Market: 6
I’m as excited about your next home as you are.