Do you have a home similar to 9115 McNair Dr in Alexandria that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Woodlawn Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 9115 McNair Dr.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 9115 McNair Dr.
- 9115 McNair Dr is currently listed for $849,900.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your detached home isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What's the average days on market in your place?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Woodlawn Manor
Here are a few reasons detached homes in 22309 will sometimes have no traffic:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a home without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your home in Woodlawn Manor, it's prudent to compare what detached homes have sold at Woodlawn Manor in 22309. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $849,900 4-bedroom home's value. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to demonstrate to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.