- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive home on the market is 8526 Engleside St.
- the least expensive detached home on the market is 8526 Engleside St.
- 8526 Engleside St is currently listed for $384,900.
- Since the day you listed, what detached homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Engleside
Oversized Split Foyer for Sale 5 Bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms. Master Suite includes bonus room, bedroom, full bath His and Hers closets. Cathedral Ceilings with plenty of light. Updated Kitchen includes custom cabinets, tile floors, granite and stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors in Main living room and bedrooms as well as eat in kitchen, Lower level with 2 bedrooms and full bathroom, family room with Wood Burning Fireplace, built in bookcases and so much storage room. Circular Driveway makes for easy access. Fenced back yard with Shed and Deck. Located next to a park. Super Convenient location to new Amazon facility, 495/95/Pentagon/Ft Belvoir and so much more! SOLD!
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a while this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let's face it: curated residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of detached homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.