Do you have a home that hasn't sold?
Did you know that in Mount Vernon Park:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 9227 Allwood Dr.
- the least expensive home on the market is 9227 Allwood Dr.
- 9227 Allwood Dr is currently listed for $598,500.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a great Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your home listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Here are a few reasons detached homes will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some homes are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your detached home in Mount Vernon Park? If so, it's intelligent to find out about what detached homes have sold at Mount Vernon Park in 22309 in Fairfax County. That can give a detached home seller a starting point for determining your $598,500 home's value. Reach out to Andrew Patton to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. Andrew Patton can also prepare a marketing plan to present to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Our agents have the experience and local knowledge to find your dream home.