- Do public schools matter to you? 3744 Mary Evelyn Way is served by and .
- Do you want a basement? none of the end unit townhouses in this enclave have a basement.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you want the most expensive property in the enclave, like 3744 Mary Evelyn Way or do you prefer the least expensive dwelling like 3744 Mary Evelyn Way.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a area with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Vernon Heights
How Much Do Similarly Sized Properties Cost In 22309?
|Entry-Level ($300,001 to $750,000)||1 Active|
|Premium ($750,001 to $1,100,000)||1 Active|
What Subdivisions In 22309 Have Similarly Sized Homes?
|Mount Vernon Grove||1 Active|
|Vernon Heights||1 Active|
$599,900 : 6231 Windham Hill Run, Alexandria 22315
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,816 sq. ft.
Year built: 1996
Days on Market: 2
$579,900 : 8727 Bluedale St, Alexandria 22308
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,648 sq. ft.
Year built: 1962
Days on Market: 3