I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents. Julie Nesbitt is a market savvy real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22309. I see a lot to like about 4112 Ferry Landing Rd and I'd love to recommend it to you, but I can't. That's because this intriguing$833,900 5-bedroom 4-baths detached home in Northern Virginia, is not the right home for every buyer in Northern VA.
Let'sslow down to learn your preferences so that you can realistically work out whether buying a 5-bedroom home in Fairfax County is for you. What's important to you? What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- The highest priced abode in the community is listed for $910,000. Do you know if 4112 Ferry Landing Rd is a good value?
- Do public schools matter to you? 4112 Ferry Landing Rd is served by and .
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Homes around 4112 Ferry Landing Rd were built around 2003. Does the age of the detached home matter to you?
Contact Nesbitt Realty today to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals.
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.
Contact Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Nesbitt Realty would be deeply honored to help you realize your real estate goals in Alexandria.