Do you have a dwelling in 22309 lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Sunny View:
- the average number of days on the market is 6.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 8271 Media St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 8271 Media St.
- 8271 Media St is currently listed for $975,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it’s important to take a step back and assess exactly why your home isn’t selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the properties priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
- Since the day you listed, what residences have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Sunny View
Here are some reasons residences in 22309 will sometimes have no buyers:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and then this is the problem.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: several properties are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Sunny View, it’s intelligent to really consider what places have sold at Sunny View in Northern Virginia. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your sprawling 6-bedroom place’s value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.