Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nesbitt Realty. My goal is to be the best real estate professional I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 8901 Jameson St is a wonderful condo, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's slow down to sort through your concerns so that you can realistically think through if purchasing a 4-bedroom Ranch/Rambler-style detached in Lorton, Virginia is for you. What's important to you?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Lorfax Heights is 2,752.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is energy star heating system.
- Do you need a garage? Few of the homes in this detached community have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Lorfax Heights is natural gas.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in Lorfax Heights? Here's what has Recently sold at Lorfax Heights.