Skip to content
Neighborhood In Mount Vernon Homes
- Mount Vernon Real Estate: Located near George Washington’s estate farm, Mount Vernon offers housing units especially for people who are in the government and military industry.
- Belle View: Belle View offers large homes that are competitively priced. The Belle View neighborhood dates back to 1967 and has continued its growth and development up to this time.
- Fort Hunt: Fort Hunt serves as a reminder of Virginia in the past. The streets are lined with hardwood that leads to quiet homes. Fort Hunt is also located near the Potomac River and has several parks in the surrounding area.
- Belle Haven: The Belle Haven has an overlooking view of the Potomac River and the Belle Haven Country Club. You can find luxury homes, manors, cottages, and townhouses in Belle Haven.
- Fort Belvoir: Fort Belvoir is home to several United States military organizations.
- Landsdowne: Several amenities such as basketball courts, tennis courts, pools, and parks are located in the community. The Island Creek Elementary School and Hayfield Middle/High School serve this community.
- Lee District: The Franconia Springfield Metro is located in Lee District. Franconia, Kingstowne, Rose Hill, and parts of Springfield and more make up Lee District.